I welcome feedback on DietNet, but cannot always answer every email.
Please check out the following FAQ before emailling me. Remember to add me to your Safe Senders list. If you don’t hear from me within a week, and your email requires an answer, check your Spam folder, then resend your email.
Some Frequently Asked Questions / Requests are below.
If you’re looking for a particular food item:
First, see the Where To Shop page
If the item you’re looking for isn’t mentioned, or you’re looking for a traditional food such as raw milk, kefir, kombucha or viili (caspian sea yoghurt), please contact the nearest Weston Price foundation chapter for help:
If your closest WAPF contact can’t help you, or you don’t hear from them within a week, then email me – but please try them first.
If you’re interested in my cooking course, How To Enjoy Real Food:
If you have information to contribute to the site, or some feedback:
I welcome new information or points of view, and appreciate your input. If you don’t receive a reply email, please take this as a personal Thank You!
If you have a question about your personal health situation:
I need to know quite a lot about you before I could give an opinion on your specific needs. Please visit my Healing website to find out more about becoming a client. I offer the opportunity to have a short, free discussion about whether I can help you, before you need to commit to anything.
If you want to use any material from this site:
You’re welcome to do so, with the following provisos:
- Don’t spam anyone
- Use the whole article
- Include a link to DietNet
- Let me know where you’ve used it
If you want to link to the site:
Great – thanks!
Contact me by email:
Emails don’t always get through these days, but these guidelines will help ensure smooth communication between us:
1. Leave the subject line as is (Coaching enquiry) to bypass my filters
2. If you only receive emails from “Safe Senders”, please add my email addresses to your “Safe” list:
email@example.com – and – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. I aim to answer emails asap but at least within 48 hours. If you don’t hear back by then, check your spam or junk folders. If there’s no reply, please resend your email. If you still don’t hear back, one of our emails is getting blocked, so ring me.
4. Please let me know you’ve received my email by sending a quick reply, even if it’s just to say No thanks.
Contact me by phone:
The best times to ring me are between 11am and 6pm Monday to Thursday. If these times are not possible, we can arrange a suitable time by email. Otherwise ring and leave a message.
Phone: 04 934 6366
(from overseas +644 934 6366)